Manor Hill Brewing is located on a 54-acre working farm in Ellicott City. Our head brewer uses high quality seasonal ingredients to craft hand-made beers from original and unique recipes. The result is aromatic, hop forward farmhouse style beers.
Our tap list changes as new beers are delivered fresh from the farm. Manor Hill Tavern is an Untappd Verified Venue, so connect with us there to learn when we tap a new brew.
From time-to-time we will also feature other craft beer offerings, in addition to those from Manor Hill.
Manor Hill on Draught
- Pilsner – German Pilsner – 5.3%
- Manor Hill IPA – American IPA – 6.8%
- Mild Manor’d Amber – Amber Ale – 4.7%
- Taylor’s Row IPA – American IPA – 7.5%
- Farm Fuzz– Witbier – 4.9%
- Citra Splendor- Imperial IPA – 8.3%
- Day’s Done IPA-American IPA 5.7%
- Barrel Project: Grisette W/Raspberries – Farmhouse Ale – 5%
- Barrel Project: Barleywine – American Barleywine (13.5%)
- Oliver’s Bishops Breakfast – Oatmeal Stout – 4.4%
Manor Hill Cans & Bottles
- Citra Splendor (12 oz can) – Imperial IPA – 8.3%
- Grisette (12 oz can) – Farmhouse Ale – 4.7%
- Manor Hill IPA (12 oz can) – American IPA – 6.8%
- Taylor’s Row IPA (12 oz can) – American IPA – 7.5%
Guest Cans & Bottles
- Naragansett Lager (16 oz can) – Lager – 5.0%
- Bitburger Pils (12oz bottle) – Pilsner – 4.8%
- Austin Original Cider (12oz can) – Cider – 6.0%
Most of our draught beers are available in 32 oz. crowlers for carry out. Cans and bottles also available to go.
Visit our Brewery & Tap Room located at 4411 Manor Lane, Ellicott City
Open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Reservations available at ManorHillBrewing.com