Manor Hill Brewing is located on a 54-acre working farm in Ellicott City. Our head brewer uses high quality seasonal ingredients to craft hand-made beers from original and unique recipes. The result is aromatic, hop forward farmhouse style beers.
Our tap list changes as new beers are delivered fresh from the farm. Manor Hill Tavern is an Untappd Verified Venue, so connect with us there to learn when we tap a new brew.
From time-to-time we will also feature other craft beer offerings, in addition to those from Manor Hill.
Manor Hill on Draught
- Manor Hill IPA – American IPA – 6.8%
- Pilsner – German Pilsner – 5.3%
- Farm Fuzz – Belgian Witbier – 4.9%
- Grisette – Farmhouse Ale – 4.7%
- Kinetic Calibration – New England IPA – 7.7%
- ISO: Southern Star – Imperial IPA – 8.0%
- Drawing Board #1 – American IPA – 7.0%
- My Old Friend – Imperial Stout – 12.0%
- Fruit Blends – American Wild Ale – 6.0%
- Oliver’s Bishops Breakfast – Oatmeal Stout – 4.4%
Manor Hill Cans & Bottles
- Manor Hill IPA (12 oz can) – American IPA – 6.8%
- Grisette (12 oz can) – Farmhouse Ale – 4.7%
- Pilsner (12oz can) – German Pilsner – 5.3%
- ISO: Loral – Single Hop Imperial IPA – 8.0%
- Barrel Project: Oud Bruin (500mL bottle) – Flanders Oud Bruin – 8.0%
Guest Cans & Bottles
- Naragansett Lager (16 oz can) – Lager – 5.0%
- Austin Original Cider (12oz can) – Cider – 6.0%
- Erdinger– Non-Alcoholic
Most of our draught beers are available in 32 oz. crowlers for carry out. Cans and bottles also available to go.
Visit our Brewery & Tap Room located at 4411 Manor Lane, Ellicott City
Open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Reservations available at ManorHillBrewing.com