OPEN FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS, & SUNDAYS!
Located just across the street from our front door, Manor Hill Beer Garden is a unique outdoor experience featuring our farm brewed beers and eclectic menu. Our pet-friendly Beer Garden is currently open Friday (3-9pm), Saturday (12-9pm), and Sunday (12-8pm) for first come, first served seating. Hang after work, relax after a run, or catch up with friends while enjoying food and beverages in our covered beer garden overlooking the scenic Tiber River.
While we do have heaters in our tent to help with colder season, our hours of operation may be change due to inclement weather . We will do our best to update here should there be a closing our Beer Garden due to weather (and our Upstairs Bar is always an option!). Please also read some additional guidelines below, before visiting:
- Masks must be worn when not seated at your table.
- Seating is first come, first serve. If you are waiting for a table, please practice social distancing.
- Tables are socially distanced and cannot be moved for any reason
- Well behaved pets are welcome, but must be leashed and by your side at all times.
- Credit Card only (no cash).
- All alcohol ordered at the Beer Garden must be consumed before leaving. Food can be taken to go.
- Restrooms are available inside Manor Hill Tavern. Please be careful crossing the street, and be sure to wear your mask.
- No outside food or alcohol permitted.
Please note that “dine in” specials may not available in the Beer Garden. Please ask your server for details.